This release of BullPhish ID includes an enhancement and a few bug fixes.
Training Courses: Expiration of training courses have been extended beyond one month now. The following options are now available for the "Training Course Expiration" field:
"7 Days, 2 Weeks, 1 Month, 2 Months, 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months, 1 Year, 2 Years"
- Campaigns: Campaigns processing has now been optimized for better performance.
- Training Courses: Additional authentication measures have been added for the BPID training content. These URLs have now been put behind username/password authentication.
- When a partner clicked a live landing page preview, the ID of the landing page replicated that of the kit attached to the campaign. This created an error as the kit ID did not always match the ID of the landing page. This is now fixed.
- Campaigns could not be sorted as an error used to appear while sorting. This is now fixed.
- Information on full training campaign details was missing in Dark Web Overview Report. This is now fixed.
- Under the training campaigns list, the course name was not listed in the report when campaigns were exported to the PDF format. This is now fixed.