Password Criteria is designed to allow you or your clients to identify what their on-network password criteria is in order to put a higher alert status on credential exposures that may meet these criteria. It allows you to enter minimum lengths, number of letters, numbers, special characters and capital letters.
What does password criteria mean?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- What does password criteria mean?
- Some of this data is old and includes employees that are no longer working for us. Doesn’t this mean we are not at risk?
- Identified method used to capture/ steal data: how was the data stolen or compromised?
- Does the identification of my organization’s exposed credentials mean we are being targeted by hackers?
- Data source locations & descriptions: where do we find data?
- How are the stolen or exposed credentials found on the dark web?
- How does Dark Web ID help protect my organization?
- What is the dark web?
- What does it mean when a password has a long series of random numbers and letters?
- What is the difference between a privileged user and standard user?
- See more