The Standard User does NOT have access to view passwords.
What is the difference between a privileged user and standard user?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- What does password criteria mean?
- Some of this data is old and includes employees that are no longer working for us. Doesn’t this mean we are not at risk?
- Identified method used to capture/ steal data: how was the data stolen or compromised?
- Does the identification of my organization’s exposed credentials mean we are being targeted by hackers?
- Data source locations & descriptions: where do we find data?
- How are the stolen or exposed credentials found on the dark web?
- How does Dark Web ID help protect my organization?
- What is the dark web?
- What does it mean when a password has a long series of random numbers and letters?
- What is the difference between a privileged user and standard user?
- See more