You can search for emails by the sender’s email address or by the subject line of an email. You will not be able to search for emails by content in the body of an email.
How can I search for backed up Mail using Spanning?
Have more questions?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Are nested attachments backed up?
- Can I set up an email retention policy for Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365?
- How to Restore All Mail
- How long are the Microsoft 365 export links active?
- Why are some Microsoft 365 mail exports downloaded in parts?
- Can non-admin users export backed up Microsoft 365 Mail data?
- How do I open the export file from Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365?
- How do I export Microsoft 365 Mail?
- How can I search for backed up Mail using Spanning?
- Does Spanning back up the archive mailbox in Microsoft 365?
- See more