The NVT (Network Vulnerability Tests) are updated on a regular basis and new tests are added routinely. We use the OpenVAS data feed as a source.
How often are external vulnerability scan definitions updated?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Scan Range for External Vulnerability Scan
- External Vulnerability Scan Preparation and Explanation
- Data Breach Liability - What does the PII scan look for?
- What is the purpose of the Outbound Vulnerability Report?
- How often are external vulnerability scan definitions updated?
- Does the website section of the security report mean someone is visiting those sites?
- Why are we limited to 50 IP addresses when scheduling an External Vulnerability scan?
- What are CPE, HOST-T and IT-Grundshultz ports on the Vulnerability Scan Detail report?
- The Outbound Security Reports says that certain protocols are not filtered. Does that mean someone is connecting to that?
- Outbound Security Report - User Controls explained
- See more