To export OneDrive data for specific users from Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365 to your local hard drive, do the following:
- Select the user from whom you want to export data.
- Click the icon and select View Backups.
- Click the OneDrive tab and select the files or folders that you want to export from any point-in-time backup. Select Export from the Select Action list.
- Confirm the Export.
- When the Export has finished compressing, go to the Activity page to download your export.
- The downloaded file will be a compressed .zip file. After you extract the file(s), all of your selected files will be in the same format as they were in OneDrive.
Note: The export link(s) will expire in 14 days after the export has finished compressing.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.