Calendar attendees are restored with the calendar event, so that the user where the calendar is restored will see all of the original attendees for the events.
What happens if attendees are restored with Calendars?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How are calendar events restored?
- What happens if I restore a calendar or event to an account different than the one from which it was backed up?
- Can I restore multiple Microsoft 365 events at one time?
- What happens if attendees are restored with Calendars?
- Where are restored Microsoft 365 Calendars and Calendar Events restored to?
- How do I search for Microsoft 365 events to restore?
- Do restored Microsoft 365 Calendars or Events overwrite existing Calendars or Events?
- Does Spanning back up Microsoft 365 Group Calendars?
- Does Spanning back up shared Microsoft 365 Calendars?
- What Microsoft 365 Calendars are included in the backup?
- See more