If the administrator account that authorized Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365 is deleted, Spanning Backup will continue to function normally. The administrator account is not used for Spanning Backup, only the consent.
What if the authorizing admin user is deleted?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How to Protect Microsoft 365 Deleted User Data with Spanning Archived Licenses
- Automated License Purchasing in Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365
- Spanning for Microsoft 365 Integration: Backup Status, Tenant Details and more in Backup.net / Unitrends MSP & IT Glue
- Spanning Microsoft 365 Group-Based licensing
- What I need to do if I encountered issue/error related to Microsoft API
- KaseyaOne IT Complete Single Sign-On for Spanning Microsoft 365 Backup
- How do I register for a helpdesk account?
- How do I install and configure Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365?
- Show and Hide the Spanning Application Tile
- New TAP Module Status Indicators
- See more