How to get everything you need to create a Kaseya PSA integration with RocketCyber
You will need:
- Your Kaseya company and server URL
- Go to your profile in the Kaseya dashboard.
- Record your Company Name and the first part of your Gateway URL
- The URL is usually of the format https://<something>.kaseya.com
- There are two ways to integrate; with a Kaseya BMS Api account or your normal username/password.
- Kaseya BMS Api-only account
- Your username and password
- These are the normal username and passwords you use to log in. If you would like to create a user with fewer permissions, ensure that the user has the "Administrator" security role.
- If your company uses custom roles, the user-created for this integration must have a role with the special feature “Has API Access” enabled
- If making a custom role, we will need access to read CRM in order to pull a list of account names, read system in order to pull the setup data for tickets, and full read/write/update on service desk to add/update tickets