Create an API User in Datto PSA (Autotask)
In order to use the API, you now need an API user. Here's how to make one
- From the PSA dashboard, go to the admin menu
- Select Resources (Users)
- From the list of existing users, select New API User from the dropdown next to the "New" button
- Enter information for the new API User. Make sure the Security Level is set to API User
- Click the buttons to Generate Key and Generate Secret. Make sure you copy down the key and secret. This is what will be used to integrate your PSA with RocketCyber.
- Under API Tracking ID, use "Integration Vendor" and find RocketCyber in the dropdown (horizontal arrow in the above picture)
- Grant access for our integration to pull data associated with your Lines of Business
- Click Save & Close
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Contact us
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Contact Documentation Team