Configure Syncro PSA to import organizations, automatically create tickets, and more
If you want to import your organizations from your PSA rather than enter them manually, make sure you select the create organizations checkbox at step 9.
Try to avoid importing organizations you have already manually created since this will lead to duplicate accounts.
- Ensure you have all needed API Credentials
- Go to the Integrations tab on the nav menu (far left side of the screen)
- Input your subdomain and API key
- All of these were retrieved in step 1
- subdomain should be a single word (e.g. rocketcyber)
- subdomain should NOT be a URL. DO NOT enter a value that includes "syncromsp.com"
- Click Create Integration
- If there is a problem with your credentials, you will receive an error message as a popup. If you have verified that all information is collected/entered correctly, submit a support ticket
- If authentication is successful, the status lists (New, Updated, Closed) will populate with a list of possible statuses for your tickets. You must select a status to assign to tickets in each situation (new tickets, tickets to be closed, etc.) under the New and Closed dropdowns. You may select a status for Updated if you wish. Once you have made your selections, click Update Syncro Integration.
- Syncro cannot create a service ticket unless it is associated with a specific company. Select the Syncro-RocketCyber Organization Map button
- You will have a list of company types from your Syncro PSA. Please select only the needed organization types and click Pull Companies. If you wish to import organizations directly into RocketCyber from your PSA, select the Create Organizations checkbox as well.
- The amount of time required to complete this data pull depends on the number of companies you store in your PSA. If you are attempting to pull in more than ~2000 companies, it is going to take some time. We recommended that you begin the data pull and go have a snack before continuing.
- If you refresh the page or again select Syncro-RocketCyber Organization Map, you will now see a list of available RocketCyber organizations, each with a dropdown. Select the appropriate PSA company for each and click Save Integration Settings.
You're done! Any security tickets will automatically be populated in your Syncro PSA! If you wish to also receive email notifications, follow these instructions.