This guide will walk through using the Syncro RMM to deploy the RocketCyber Agent.
First, a few notes about the deployment script:
- The console generates a PowerShell script per organization that automatically includes the information required to deploy the agent, specifically the license key and the URL.
- The script first checks to see if the agent is already installed before performing an install.
- If the script does not detect an installed agent, it will download the agent installer package to the local machine and execute it.
1. Log on to the RocketCyber console, from the navigation menu on the left, click on All Organizations.
2. Click Deploy for the appropriate organization.
3. Click the Download button to download the PowerShell script for the desired organization.
4. Log on to the Syncro RMM and navigate to the Assets & RMM Tab.
From the More menu, select Scripts
5. From the Scripts tab, click New Script
6. Enter the required information. For the Name field, it is best to include the organization name so that you can easily choose which script to run for a specific organization.
Remember that the RocketCyber console generates the script specific to each organization.
7. In the Script field, copy/paste the contents of the script downloaded from the RocketCyber console for this organization.
8. Scroll down on the page and click the Create Script button to save the script.
9. Navigate to the device you wish to run the script on and click the Scripts tab.
10. Click Add to Queue
11. Choose the RocketCyber deployment script you added.
12. Make any changes to the frequency or schedule and click Run
13. You can view the script progress from the device Script tab.
When the RocketCyber agents are installed they should automatically appear in the RocketCyber console under the desired organization.