Access BitDefender threats on your RocketCyber dashboard
The BitDefender App is designed to retrieve all threat data from the BitDefender dashboard. It is designed to operate across all sites within your BitDefender dashboard.
The account that you log on to the BitDefender dashboard and generate the API Access Token with must have access to the threat data.
How to Set Up
- Find your API Key
- Log in to the BitDefender portal.
- Go to the Welcome YourCompany menu on the right and select My Account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find: API Keys > Click Add
Select all of the checkboxes and click Save
- Click on the API Key to Copy
- Set up your Antivirus-RocketCyber mapping if you have not already done so
- Add the API Token to your BitDefender App configurations
- Go to your RocketCyber dashboard
- Enable the BitDefender App in the App Store if you have not already done so
- Click the gear on the BitDefender App to access the configuration menu
- Set up customer mapping so your detections are routed to the correct customer
- Paste the API Token into the API Token box
- Click Authenticate
- Enjoy the convenience of BitDefender threats delivered directly to your RocketCyber dashboard!
Setup customer mapping BEFORE authenticating the API Token!