Traverse 9.6.0 includes an upgrade to 64-bit, new features and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
- We are happy to introduce our newly upgraded Traverse 64-bit version. As of this release, Traverse will no longer support versions 9.4 and earlier. The associated help documentation can be found here.
- New notifications have been created on behalf of the integration with BMS. You can now be notified if a credential mismatch occurs or if there are issues contacting your BMS instance.
Actions & Notification
- Fixed an issue where additional details were not included in emails for devices provisioned via DEGXs.
- Fixed a browser specific (Firefox) issue where the SNMP MIB Browser was cropped incorrectly.
Reports & Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where Application report layouts would be rendered incorrectly.
- Removed obsolete runPerlScript endpoint logic.
- Updated the migration script to include DB updates for BMS integration.
- Updated handling of SNMP v3 dynamic OIDs.