The VSA 9.5.7c (build 184.108.40.20659) release includes enhancements and fixes described in the topics below. For minimum system and agent requirements, see these topics in the Kaseya R95 System Requirements Guide: Kaseya Server Minimum Requirements & Configuration and Agent Minimum Requirements.
- Scaled SaaS deployment – Saturday July 24th, 7.00 am EST
- Full SaaS deployment – Monday July 26th, 8.00 pm EST
- General Availability (on-prem customers) - Wednesday July 28th, 12 pm EST
Note: SaaS customers will be informed of their maintenance window via https://status.kaseya.net.
Dates are subject to change at short notice. On-prem customers are advised to check this page again prior to attempting an upgrade.
Security Updates & Information
- Added enhancements to Edge Services to protect against http spoofing.
In this release, we are happy to announce a new version of Kaseya Live Connect.
- Added a new REST API method (GET /system/currentUser) which returns the following information about the currently authenticated user. For further details, please refer to the help topic.
- Fixed an issue where Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware clients failed to install or uninstall.
- Fixed an issue where Anti-Virus client failed to update the license.
- Removed the Audit> View Individual Data> Machine Summary > Remote Control tab as it related to superseded Remote Control functionality and is no longer relevant.
- Fixed an issue where Active Directory users were sometimes unable to log in to VSA due to the authentication process timing out on the Domain Watch probe.
- Fixed an issue where an “Oops” error was displayed when clicking the Install/Reinstall button on the Backup > Configure tab.
- Fixed an issue where an “Oops” error was displayed when opening Quick View for the managed device on the Discovery > Summary > Discovered Devices page.
- Fixed an issue where the Executive Summary Report failed to render.
- Removed KES Status and KES Threats dashlets from the Monitor > Dashboard > Dashboard List > New Dashboard list.
- Fixed an issue where an “Oops“error was displayed when clicking the Statistics button on the Service Desk > Operations > Tickets page.
- Fixed an error that was displayed when trying to edit Settings.
- Fixed an error while importing a procedure through the System > Server Management > Import Center page.
- Fixed an issue where third-party (TAP) integration modules would fail to load.
- Fixed an issue where third-party (TAP) module installations would fail due to an error in the import process.