This Quick Fix Engineering (QFE) release fixes issues described in the topics below. For minimum system and agent requirements, see these topics in the Kaseya R95 System Requirements Guide: Kaseya Server Minimum Requirements & Configuration and Agent Minimum Requirements.
- Scaled SaaS deployment - Thursday July 22nd, 4.30 am EST - COMPLETED
- Full SaaS deployment - Thursday July 22nd, 11.00 am EST - COMPLETED
- General Availability (on-prem customers) - Thursday July 22nd, 10.00 am EST (for On-prem deployment instructions, click on *this link* or visiting this URL: https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4404426921617
Note: SaaS customers will be informed of their maintenance window via https://status.kaseya.net.
Dates are subject to change at short notice. On-prem customers are advised to check this page again prior to attempting an upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware clients failed to install or uninstall.
- Fixed an issue where Anti-Virus client failed to update the license.
- Fixed an issue where third-party (TAP) integration modules would fail to load.
- Fixed an error while importing a procedure through the System > Server Management > Import Center page.