How do I migrate my current classic ticketing tickets to the new next-gen ticketing solution?
The Kaseya Ticket Migration Tool allows you to transition your tickets from your On-Premises or SaaS VSA Ticketing Module to VSA Next Gen Ticketing with just a few clicks.
Important things to know:
- We recommend running this migration tool after business hours EST for optimum migration experience.
- The Kaseya Ticket Migration Tool moves ALL your tickets from your On-Premises VSA Ticketing Module to VSA Next Gen Ticketing, or up to 20,000 of your tickets from your SaaS VSA Ticketing Module to VSA Next Gen Ticketing.
- DO NOT EXIT the tool before migration is complete to avoid having to start over.
- If you have previously used the migration tool, we recommend you delete previously imported tickets to avoid duplicates.
- The tool allows you to map ticket statuses before migrating.
- The Tool will migrate 10,000 tickets per hour and must be run outside of business hours EST. After each group of 10,000, the tool will pause for 60 minutes, then resume with the next group. DO NOT EXIT or CANCEL the migration, as this is expected behavior for optimal migration.
- You can choose whether to include ticket notes as well. Ticket attachments will not migrate.
- You will need the Sysadmin credentials for your SQL Server database.
- The Kaseya Ticket Migration Tool must be run from the SQL Server or from a server that has access to the SQL Server.