Note: This integration does not support the use of Push. You will need to use OTP.
Setting up MFA for RADIUS is a requirement for this integration. Please see this article for more information.
- Sign into your Astaro Security Gateway WebAdmin console as an administrator.
- Click on Users, then Authentication, then the Servers tab.
- Click New Server.
- Select RADIUS from the Backend dropdown.
- Click the plus sign beside the Server field and fill in the required server information in the Add Network Definition box.
- Set your RADIUS server port and shared secret, and optionally test the RADIUS server connection and MFA.
- Click Save.
- If a group does not already exist for RADIUS users, click ‘Users’ then Groups, and click New Group. Give the group a name, set the Group Type to Backend membership, and set the Backend to RADIUS, then click Save.
- Click Remote Access then PPTP and click on the Global tab. Enable PPTP if required.
- Set the Authentication via dropdown menu to read RADIUS.
- Click Apply.
- Configure your PPTP client using the steps below and authenticate to the VPN using your AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth username and passcode.
To configure the VPN Client please see this article.