Note: U2F Yubikeys can not be used in place of a One-Time password. If you are using an integration that requires the use of a One-Time Password then the user will need to use an AuthAnvil Authenticator.
- Log into your AAoD tenant.
- Select the Edit Profile option in the top right corner.
Select Manage Token from the Multifactor Authentication area.
From the list of options, select U2F Token then press NEXT at the bottom of the screen.
- Insert your Yubikey into an open USB port and button on the top of it to register.
- Once registration is complete, you can press the Close button.
- The next time you login, you will be presented with the option to use U2F as the authentication method.