When a user logs into the AuthAnvil Single Sign On Portal, they do not see a button to "Add new application".
AuthAnvil Single Sign On cannot reach, access or read privileges required to authorize the button to show.
There can be several different (or combined) items that could cause this issue. In order, please check that:
- Log in to the SSO Portal using SSL https://FQDN/SSO.
- Make sure your SSO server can reach the PWS Service URL. http(s)://FQDN/AAPS/AAPS.svc
Note: you may need to add a local IP Host file entry if your SSO and PWS are installed on the same Server.
- Ensure you have followed the guidance in the installation guide on configuring the Password Server side of the communications at http://www.scorpionsoft.com/docs/pwv/install-guide. In particular read the section under the heading of "Web Launch and AuthAnvil single Sign On".
- Ensure you have followed the guidance in the installation guide on configuring the Single Sign On side of the communications via https://help.scorpionsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/218317377.
Note: It is important the correct certificates are uploaded in SSO from the Password Server.
Download the SSO and Service certificates from Password Server > Admin - External Settings.
Then upload the Certificates in AuthAnvil Manager > Single Sign On > Applications > Password Server > Password Server Configuration.
- Make sure the user(s) affected have privileges to own their own Personal Vault. This is a required permission to use this feature.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at help.scorpionsoft.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.