When submitting a Customer Portal user password reset via https://customer.scorpionsoft.com/forgotpassword.aspx the reset email is not received.
- The email may be caught in your company Spam filter.
- The previous Admin used an email alias that was auto forwarded to a specific email account.
- The previous Admin has left the firm and did not update the Customer Portal contacts.
- Check your Spam Filters or Mail Server to ensure that the email is not being blocked.
- Check the email alias for mail forwarding and correct as needed.
- Submit the password request using the previous Admins email account and check that email account for the reset.
All Customer Portal user password resets.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at help.scorpionsoft.com or send an email to email@example.com.