Kaseya 7.0 or newer, including R8
(Note: Requires Kaseya 7.0 Patch 14 or greater)
Step 1 – Initial Setup
- Download the ManagementPak.zip file
- Extract the ZIP file to your Kaseya web server
- Inside the ‘ManagementPak\Script Support Files’ folder, copy the files and contents to the ‘Kaseya\WebPages\ManagedFiles\VSASharedFiles’ folder. (Do not copy the “Script Support Files” folder itself, only its contents)
Step 2 – Import Agent Procedures
- Log into Kaseya as a Master admin.
- Navigate to Agent Procedures > Schedule/Create
- Select the ‘Shared’ root folder.
- Select Import Folder/Procedure from the actionable items at the top of the page
- Browse to the sub folder “AuthAnvil Scripts” where you unzipped the ManagementPak files.
- Select the “authanvil – K2.xml” file.
- Click “Save” to import the file.
- An AuthAnvil folder should be created under the ‘Shared’ folder with the agent procedures
Step 3 – Import Monitor Sets
- In Kaseya, navigate to Monitor > Edit > Monitor Sets
- Select the “Shared” folder and click “New Folder“, naming it “AuthAnvil“.
- Select the “AuthAnvil” folder and click “Import Monitor Sets” from the actionable items at the top of the page.
- Browse to the ManagementPak sub-folder “AuthAnvil Server Monitor Sets“.
- Select the “Monitor AuthAnvil Web Site.xml” file.
- Click “Upload” to import the file, and close the pop-up screen once completed.
- The Monitor AuthAnvil Web Site monitor set should appear as a child of the AuthAnvil folder
Step 4 – Import Logon Agent Event Monitor Sets
- In Kaseya, navigate to Monitor > Agent Monitoring > Event Log Alerts
- Under the ‘Assign Event Set’ tab select the dropdown under the label ‘Define events sets to match or ignore‘.
- Select ‘Import Event Set‘ from the dropdown.
- In the bottom menu of this pop-up window, import each events set file (*.xml) from “ManagementPak\Windows Logon Agent Event Sets”. You will need to unselect and reselect “Import Event Set” in order to import a new script.
NOTE: The files ending in “WinCP” are unique to the AuthAnvil Windows Credential Provider, our protection agent for all current Windows operating systems (Server 2008, Win Vista and later).