If you are not logged in after typing in your AuthAnvil Passcode here are a few troubleshooting steps:
- Check the Auth Logs page in your AuthAnvil Manager. You should see a failure message indicating your username, PIN, or One Time Password was incorrect.
- If there are no authentication logs coming from Continuum logins you may have one of the following scenarios:
- AuthAnvil Server URL or Site ID is incorrect in this user’s configuration
- AuthAnvil Server URL is not available, is blocked by a firewall, or is an untrusted SSL connection
- AuthAnvil Server is running a legacy version (v3.5 or earlier) and does not support Continuum authentication