You may want to try the following to install a AuthAnvil SoftToken on a Blackberry OS 7.1 smartphones.
- Go to Options on your home page
- Click on Application Management
- Scroll until you find the AuthAnvil SoftToken icon it may have a box that has a ? sign and next to it, it may say AuthAnvil SoftToken
- Delete - there might even be more of the same thing but delete all of them
- Remove your battery out while the phone is on and wait for it to come back on.
- Go to your Browser and enter https://customer.scorpionsoft.com/gettoken/
If you are using a BES server it is possible that it may also block this download you may want to try and download this via WIFI.