Enable two-factor authentication with Kickstarter using AuthAnvil Authenticator Two-step verification
You can setup two-factor authentication for your Kickstarter Account by using AuthAnvil Authtenticator two-step verification. Download the AuthAnvil Authenticator mobile app, install it and grant the application access to the camera so it can scan barcodes / QRCodes to add new applications such as Kickstarter, to the application.
Upon first activation of the AuthAnvil Authenticator, it will ask for authorization to access the camera. This is so it can use the camera to scan barcodes and QR codes from other applications that you wish to pair it with.
- Login to your Kickstarter account. Select ME then Account under the Settings area.
- On the right side of the next screen, select the link under security to Set up Two-factor Authentication”, then select the Get Started button on the popup.
- Choose “Generate codes with a mobile app” option and select continue.
- Open the AuthAnvil Authenticator app and scan the QR Code on the next screen to pair the app with the site.
- Test the new application and enter the passcode in the window provided to complete the pairing. Press Enable when finished.