The AuthAnvil Password Server can expose a subset of information to Third Party applications if you set them up with the AuthAnvil Password Server Third Party Certificate. This requires additional integration using code. Please check out the Developer Center for more information.
There are two steps for configuring Third Party support from within the AuthAnvil Password Server itself. You will need to create a certificate, and enabled one or more passwords to be exposed to Third Party applications. We’ll do both with the following steps:
- Log in to the Vault with an Administrator Account.
- Go to the External Settings Page and view the first panel, Third Party Certificates.
- Enter a unique name for the Certificate, then hit the Create Certificate button.
- Click on the name of the Certificate to download it.
- Create a new password, or edit an existing password.
- In the first panel, check the Enable this Password for Trusted Third Part Access checkbox, and save.
For more install information please refer to AuthAnvil Password Server Install guide
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at help.scorpionsoft.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.