Developer Center - Scorpion Software
Note: If you are installing to a machine that is a member of a domain, it is highly recommended that you install onto a server with domain administrative credentials, since a least privilege account will automatically be provisioned into your Active Directory infrastructure for use with impersonation contexts.
Before you begin, you will need to complete the following:
- Set up an account in the [Customer Portal] if you don’t already have an account. Contact your Scorpion Software representative when this is done so they can give you some courtesy credit for subscription usage during your development. Note the email address you used to register, and collect the “Subscription Key” in the Accounts section.
- Download an AuthAnvil SoftToken for your favourite device. If you do not have a smart phone or a Yubikey, download the Windows Desktop SoftToken application.
- Download the demo token import file which includes a free sample demo token license. If you would like more than one SoftToken, contact your Scorpion Software representative to see about getting some extra SoftTokens provisioned for your account.
- Watch the installation and configuration training videos.
- AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth Installation Guide
- AuthAnvil Password Server Installation Guide
- AuthAnvil Single Sign On Installation Guide
- AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth
- AuthAnvil Password Server
- AuthAnvil Single Sign On
- Install the application. If you get stuck, head over to https://help.scorpiosoft.com
With the product(s) now installed, you should be able to consume the web services and access the WSDL.