Use the following procedure:
- Contact Su to get the 32 bit version of the AAWebLogon DLL
- Install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtimes (x86)
- Install the AuthAnvil Web Logon Agent using the AuthAnvil Web Logon Agent Implementation Guide
- Replace the 64 bit AAWebLogon.dll at C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Web Logon Agent\AAWebLogon.dll with the 32 bit DLL recieved from Scorpion Software support
- Open regedit and copy the AuthAnvilWebLogon registry hive from "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Scorpion Software" to "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Scorpion Software". It will be easiest to export the hives, edit the files to reflect the new path, and re-import the hives
- Run an iisreset from the Command Prompt
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at help.scorpionsoft.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.