If you are using a version older then v4 you will want to upgrade your 2FA server to the latest version. Please visit http://www.scorpionsoft.com/docs/2fa for the appropriate Upgrade Guide.v4.0 - v.4.5
If you change your subscription password in the customer portal, that change needs to be reflected to all of the AuthAnvil servers that you manage.
To do this:
- Open the AuthAnvil Config Editor, located at C:Program FilesScorpion SoftwareAuthAnvilAuthAnvilToolsAAWebConfigEditor.exe, and click “Edit Subscription Info.”
- Enter your new password into the “Password” and “Confirm” fields, and click “Apply”.
- Click “Apply” to close the Config Editor.
- Open up the Windows Services console (services.msc) and restart the AuthAnvil Licensing Manager service to apply the new configuration.
v4.6 - v184.108.40.206
If you change your subscription key in the customer portal, that change needs to be reflected to all of the AuthAnvil servers that you manage.
To do this:
- Log on the AuthAnvil Manager and click on the Settings tab.
- Click on “Change Subscription Info” under the Actions menu.
- Log on using the server’s Master Admin Password.
- Enter your new key and update any other required subscription information.
- Click “Save” to save the configuration changes.
Note: If your AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth server shuts down due to invalid subscription information, you will be sent directly to this page after logging into the AuthAnvil Manager. After updating your subscription credentials, run an IISReset and wait 5 minutes to allow the service to check in and validate your new subscription credentials.