Our customers frequently ask:
- When is XXXX KB going to be available since it was already released by Microsoft?
- By clicking the link below, it will take to the XML list for all updates released by OS as you can see in the attachment below.
- This is divided by architecture x86 or x64 bit.
How to get the list of available patches per OS
- If you would like to check for a specific version you can type the URL https://kaseya.cdn.heatsoftware.com/kaseya/ then add the string for each of the operating systems.
- Here is the list for all Operating Systems.
- Windows 7 x86 SP1
- Windows 7 x64 Legacy
- Windows 7 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 Legacy x86
- Windows Server 2008 Legacy x64
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 x86
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Legacy x64
- Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
- Windows 8 x86
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 10 x86
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows Server 2016 x64
- Windows Server 2019 x64
- There I can see if the patch needed is available in Software Management.
- You can check updates for 3rd Party Applications x86 and x64.