Our customers frequently ask:
- When is XXXX KB going to be available since it was already released by Microsoft?
- Which updates are available for macOS?
- By clicking the link below, it will take to the XML list for all updates released by OS as you can see in the attachment below.
- This is divided by architecture x86 or x64 bit and their respective operating systems.
- If you would like to check for a specific version you can type visit the root content feed: https://kaseya.cdn.heatsoftware.com/kaseya/ followed by the string for each of the operating systems.
- Windows 7 x86 SP1
- Windows 7 x64 Legacy
- Windows 7 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 Legacy x86
- Windows Server 2008 Legacy x64
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 x86
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64
- Windows Server 2008 SPI x86
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Legacy x64
- Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
- Windows 8 x86
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 10 x86
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows Server 2016 x64
- Windows Server 2019 x64
Note: Apple Catalina Support in Software Management is currently considered in Technical Preview state following the release of VSA 9.5.2.
Example listing below:
Here I can view which patches are available for my respective search:
List of available third party updates split between Microsoft Windows and macOS