This release of AuthAnvil On Demand contains the features and bug fixes described below.
Password Server OnDemand
- This release includes the new Password Server OnDemand feature. Documentation of this feature is coming soon.
Windows Logon Agent
- The Windows Logon Agent will now use the IP range of the user logging in (and not just the machine). With this change, remote users that are not on the network will be required to use 2FA when logging in to a local machine. (IAMV-9485)
- Fixed a security vulnerability with the 2FA integration between AuthAnvil and VSA. (IAMV-9918)
- Fixed an issue with removing roles from the User page. (IAMV-9875)
- Fixed an issue that could allow a user to get moved across tenants via the APIs. (IAMV-9682)