One of the key benefits of KaseyaOne is the ability to enable Single Sign-on (SSO) for all of the modules in Kaseya's IT Complete Suite that will allow you to access each of your modules by using your KaseyaOne account.
To enable Log In with IT Complete, it requires a Master User for an existing KaseyaOne Company, configuration of each individual module's SSO option and account linking at the user level. Instructions for each individual module that currently supports Log In with IT Complete are documented in the How To article linked below as well as some official articles from modules.
How to Enable Log in with IT Complete (AKA Log in with KaseyaOne) Single Sign-on (SSO) for each Module
Enable Login with IT Complete (SSO) Articles from each Module
- BMS/Vorex: https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360018218098
- BullPhish ID: https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/5796495720209-How-to-Enable-Kaseya-IT-Complete-in-BullPhish-ID-
- Compliance Manager: https://kaseya.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360020876378/Compliance_Manager-Log_In_with_IT_Complete_Configuration.pdf
- Dark Web ID: https://kaseya.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360020787597/Dark_Web_ID-Log_In_with_IT_Complete_Configuration.pdf
- Datto Partner Portal: https://help.datto.com/s/article/KB490000010997
- Graphus: https://kaseya.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360020876418/Graphus-Log_In_with_IT_Complete_Configuration.pdf
- IT Glue: https://kaseya.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360020876318/IT_Glue-Log_In_with_IT_Complete_Configuration.pdf
- RocketCyber: Configure Single-Sign-On with Kaseya IT Complete – Kaseya
- Traverse: http://help.kaseya.com/WebHelp/EN/tv/9050000/index.asp#41813.htm
- Unitrends Backup Portal: https://kaseya.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360020876338/Unitrends_Backup_Portal-Log_In_with_IT_Complete_Configuration.pdf