The Profile Settings page, located by clicking on your KaseyaOne username in the upper right-hand corner, provides the ability to edit your user information such as First and Last Name and Email.
Note: You currently cannot change your username but will be able to do so in a future update.
Edit User Information
- Navigate to the Profile Settings page
- On the Profile Tab, edit the necessary information.
Note: If the email was changed, the email will not be updated until the user clicks on the confirmation link sent to the new email.
- Click the Save button.
- On the Profile tab of the Profile Settings page click the Reset 2FA button.
- Log out of KaseyaOne.
- Next time you log into KaseyaOne, you will be prompted to set up your 2FA.
Edit Module URLs
- On the Module URLs tab of the Profile Settings page click the Pencil icon (edit) next to the Module URL you would like to change.