This Traverse 9.5.39 release includes enhancement and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
IMPORTANT! At the beginning of this year, Traverse will no longer support the 9.4 version as will release a new 9.6 version. Be sure to update your instances to Traverse 9.5 version.
- To enhance usability we made the link to content (under the What's New button) configurable.
In this release we fixed some minor User Interface issues:
- Added an explicit message to the UI if the BMS ticket can't be created for more than 500 events.
- The help documentation with outdated Zyrion branding was renewed with Traverse icons.
- Fixed an issue where the blank help pages were opened.
Reports & Dashboard
- Fixed an issue when the saved query for the "Message Event History" report with blank output did not appear in the Scheduled reports dropdown.