This Traverse 9.5.36 release includes enhancements and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
IMPORTANT! At the beginning of this year, Traverse will no longer support the 9.4 version as will release a new 9.6 version. Be sure to update your instances to Traverse 9.5 version.
- In this release, we added the ability to logo rebranding for the MFA page. For more information on how to set the logo, see Changing the UI Logo and Theme.
- We enabled handling error messages for Azure if the customer can't register with a specific (Microsoft.ClassicCompute) resource provider.
Network Config Management
- Fixed an issue where the Telemetry script did not work on devices after clicking on the "collect neighbors" button.
- Fixed an issue where the department user could not add credentials or protocols on the Config MGMT > Credentials > Department dropdown.
Reports & Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the filters did not stay permanent when editing the saved query for the Message Event History report.
Test Discovery/Parameter Rediscovery
- Removed the 'Web Transaction Test' section for non-represented Superuser/Admin Group users while adding Advanced tests.
- Fixed an issue where no devices were discovered with default location for Linux-based servers.
Traverse VSA Module
- Fixed integration issue where the 'Maps' tab did not load the content for Safari and Firefox 84.0.1 web browsers.
- Fixed minor user interface issues:
- Where the "Description" title and value in the Detail panel overlapped each other on the MIB browser page.
- Where long comment overlapped other column values on Superuser>Adm class page.
- Fixed an issue where the passwords were visible when running the probeWmiTests.pl. Now the password is hidden in the output.log.