This Traverse 9.5.35 release includes enhancements and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
IMPORTANT! As the beginning of this year, Traverse will no longer support the 9.4 version as will release a new 9.6 version. Be sure to update your instances to Traverse 9.5 version.
Added support of Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016 and 2019. For more information, see System Requirements topic.
Reports & Dashboard
- Added an ability to save Reports > Custom > Message Event History report in .csv format by clicking the Save CSV button.
- To enhance security we added the sessionHash parameter and removed duplicates cookie values.
Test Discovery/Parameter Rediscovery
- Fixed an issue where Department/Represented users could not see pre-created shared credentials on Administration > Discovery > Cloud Discovery page.
- Fixed script error causing blank screen on the MFA Settings page > Department dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where after the Traverse upgrade, the customs department logo did not display on the new user interface.