The VSA 184.108.40.2060 release includes enhancements and fixes described in the topics below. For minimum system and agent requirements, see these topics in the Kaseya R95 System Requirements Guide: Kaseya Server Minimum Requirements & Configuration and Agent Minimum Requirements.
- This release requires agent version 220.127.116.11. Be sure to update your Windows, Mac, and Linux agents after installing this release.
- Updated API to support Kaseya One Single-Sign On for Fusion mobile application.
- Fixed an issue where Kaseya Network Monitor could not monitor the devices scanned with no host name resolution.
- Fixed an issue where the Info Center report did not include all of the installed/completed patches for a machine.
- Fixed an issue where Remote Control policy displayed the wrong compliance status due to File Transfer permission mismatch.
- Fixed script error in VSA login page.
- Fixed an issue where some .ASP pages did not close their database connection.