The VSA 22.214.171.1240 release includes enhancements and fixes described in the topics below. For minimum system and agent requirements, see these topics in the Kaseya R95 System Requirements Guide: Kaseya Server Minimum Requirements & Configuration and Agent Minimum Requirements.
This release requires agent version 126.96.36.199. Be sure to update your Windows, Mac, and Linux agents after installing this release.
- Updated the IT Complete SSO API for the Fusion application.
- Reduced the number of API calls from the VSA user interface for api/v1.0/infocenter/messages API calls.
- Fixed an issue where Port Range Increase fixit test failed on non-English OS.
- Fixed an issue when the IT Complete SSO API endpoint for Fusion returned an invalid VSA token instead of creating a new one.
- Fixed an issue preventing successful Kaseya One SSO authentication.
- Fixed an issue where the latest version of Live Connect could not be installed on macOS BigSur and Catalina.
- Fixes an issue where machine view filters could show incorrect data after VSA patch installation.