This article provides you with collective information on common questions about PSA. PSA system is cloud-based and is hosted on four different servers based on geo locations and your product subscription. Below are our PSA servers.
- US server: https://bms.kaseya.com
- UK server: https://bmsemea.kaseya.com
- APAC server: https://bmsapac.kaseya.com
- Vorex: https://www.vorexlogin.com (Vorex is generic and is hosted on a US server)
IP addresses are as follows:
- bms.kaseya.com: 188.8.131.52
- bmsemea.kaseya.com: 184.108.40.206
- vorexlogin.com: 220.127.116.11
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
PSA does not support:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Languages supported in PSA (currently in beta):
PSA has inbuilt integration with the following platforms.
- Documentation tool - ITGlue
- Financial tools
- Quoting - Quotewerks
- Distributor Integration
- RMM tools
- Active Directory/IAM
We have open API options to connect with other applications. Our consumers use bearer tokens to authenticate and set up various integrations. Our Rest API guide helps you with generating keys and identifying objects. Here's a link to our TAP integrations.
Auto-refresh and Timeout
The BMS dashboard auto-refreshes according to the time set in Admin > My Company > Company Settings > General tab > Listing Auto Refresh in dropdown. You can set the custom time to refresh the dashboard here. You can use the up or down arrow to increase or decrease the set time.
BMS will time out because of inactivity if it has been inactive for four hours or more. After that time, you will have to re-login.
- BMS IIS Server backed up once a month – usually when there is a new release.
- BMS SQL Server backed up daily. 10-day retention, in addition - 1 week and 1 month of last Full backups are retained.
- BMS Databases, daily backup. 10-day retention, in addition - 1 week and 1 month of last Full backups are retained.
- BMS Storage Server, daily backup. 10-day retention, in addition - 1 week and 1 month of last Full backups are retained.
- Weekly Full and Monthly Full backups are replicated to Unitrends Cloud.
All the data in the database is audited, all the changes done in a tenant in the PSA are logged. Our database team can provide you with the data that needs to be recovered. We cannot restore anything that was accidentally deleted. We have a restore option on the whole database for PSA as disaster recovery but not a row-level restore.
All of your company's data on a UI and database level is accessible via our reporting module. You can create reports and export them. We also provide you with inbuilt system reports which can be cloned and modified for your use.
We have the facility to import data using the Import feature in the software. Module-specific templates are available and data is supported in Excel formats. For more information, see Importing Data.
- Our system is cloud-based and the data is stored on different products like Azure, AWS, private, etc.
- Kaseya’s datacenter, the drives are encrypted at rest.
Security Standards and Compliance
The following is a list of security standards which BMS complies with.
- In support of a holistic and structured approach to managing information security, Kaseya has built an information security management system (ISMS) based on the generally accepted ISO/IEC 27001:2013 framework of the policies and procedures.
- Service Organization Control (SOC) 2, Type II compliance with the Trust Services Principles and criteria for security, availability and confidentiality. This report is a stringent standard enforced by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Our security audits are done, and this report can be made available if necessary under security NDA. To request the report, please contact your Kaseya Account Manager.
For more information, check out the white paper on BMS security here.
If you are migrating from a different platform we support data import. Other systems usually are imported through manual excel sheets. We support any platform that allows API's to download the data like Connectwise or Autotask.
For Tigerpaw we require a full DB backup from you as Tigerpaw has no APIs that we can use to download the data.
For information on how to import via Excel, refer to this guide.
Our feature and patch releases are typically planned for 30 days. Each sprint lasts for tentatively a month or more. Every release is followed by release notes and guides updated in this section.
Support and Feature Requests
We have support teams that can be reached over the phone, chat, or ticket for any issues or queries about your PSA. Chat and phone options are available on the product and helpdesk page. You will have to be logged in to your profile on our helpdesk platform.
The community page is where our customers file feature requests. These are actively monitored by the product owners.