Question: What permissions do I need to set up after I move the Screen Recordings folder to a different drive?
Answer: Screen Recording files are by default stored in C:\Kaseya\Storage. If you are moving this to a different folder, IUSR and IIS_IUSRS should have correct permission and database needs to be updated with the new drive location.
Note: If the Kaseya directory is located on a drive other than C:, change the drive letter in the step above.
- Provide full control to IUSR and IIS_IUSRS users to the folder permissions.
- Right click on the folder
- Go to Properties
- Click on the Security tab
- Click on the Edit button
- Add IUSR and IIS_IUSRS users to the folder permissions
- Click on OK to save the settings:
- Update the database table with the new drive location:
SET StorageLocation = 'E:\Kaseya\Storage'
WHERE StorageLocation = 'C:\Kaseya\Storage'
Note: The above query is an example where in drive was changed from C: to E:.