This Traverse 9.5.30 release includes new feature and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
IMPORTANT! Beginning in the release of 9.5.32, current Flash-based versions of Config Management and Mib browser modules will be deprecated and replaced with stable HTML versions that are available in beta now.
- Upgraded the Traverse Flow Collector to support SFlow.
Actions & Notification
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to remove the admin group action profile from a test.
- Fixed an issue with wiping the provDB after Traverse upgrading from an old version to a new one.
Reports & Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the "Saved Message Event" report did not appear in Scheduled reports dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where the DGE component initialization required over 30 minutes to complete.
Network Flow Analysis
- Fixed an issue where the Netflow data collector service did not work on Linux servers.