This Traverse 9.5.29 release includes bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
IMPORTANT! Beginning in the release of 9.5.32, current Flash-based versions of Config Management and Mib browser modules will be deprecated and replaced with stable HTML versions that are available in beta now.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect Traverse version displayed for DGEx while updating it.
Content: Device Signatures
- Fixed an issue where the WatchGuard Fireware signature file was incorrectly reporting CPU Utilization.
- Fixed an issue where CUCM tests generated a very long query in the error logs.
Reports & Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the Ad-hoc icon was missed from all reports.
Test Discovery/Parameter Rediscovery
- Fixed an issue where WMI credentials did not save with the ampersand '&' character in the username.
Network Config Management
- Fixed an issue where the "NCM compare function" was not working for large configs.
- Fixed an issue where Traverse instance details were not displaying in the authenticator application.
- Fixed 2FA inconsistent terminology issues.
- Fixed an issue with retaining bveapi/audit.logs after upgrading Traverse.
- Fixed an issue where editing exported tests affected the original test from the source department.