Question: How to troubleshoot KNM monitors when they are not sending any alerts?
Answer: See below:
1. Enable verbose logging by setting
LOG_LEVEL = 2 in the
- Can be useful when debugging mail and SMS sending behavior for example. Can also be changed while Network Monitor is running.
- Navigate to <Windows Drive>\Kaseya\knm, open the init.cfg file and add the following lines:
2. Collect the logs and send this over to Kaseya Support via a ticket to further investigate.
- The verbose system log is kept in a separate text file:
Note: Please note that these steps are only applicable to On-Premise customers; and applies to all KNMi VSA versions.