This Traverse 9.5.27 release includes bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
Test Result Collection
- Fixed an issue with displaying incorrect device/container status.
- Fixed an issue where navigation bar did not show in IE 11.
- Fixed an issue where clicking any option under Administration caused error message pop-up "main.html problem: postInit not null".
- Fixed an issue where containers did not load at the Administation>Devices/Tests pages.
- Fixed an issue where two headers for invisible columns were shown after a Port scan query ran.
- Fixed an issue when the confirmation pop up got invisible and blocked the Save button after saving adapter logging.
- Fixed an issue when the admin group was not able to see the Administration tab.
Network Config Management
- Added an ability to compare backup configurations from two different devices.
- Fixed an issue where SLA stopped updating.
- Fixed an issue where log files were spamming after the provisioning db has been stopped.
- Fixed out of memory issue when multiple DGEs were affected by one DGE under load.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to download historical data as CSV for any period if there is a gap in data.