The Traverse 9.5.25 release includes enhancements and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
Content: NCM Adapter
- Added adapter for Brocade Systems Switches.
API & Plug-In Framework
- Fixed an issue where startTime, startTimeExp, endTime, endTimeExp time parameters were ignored by event/getMessages endpoint.
- Added an ability to Traverse Linux dropbear client to resolve hostnames, when creating a remote access tunnel.
- Fixed an issue where drop-down list to show available departments was not being populated when attempting to clone an automation profile.
Network Flow Analysis
- Fixed Netflow Analysis Report XSS vulnerabilities issue.
- Fixed an issue when the deleted device referenced as NetFlow source.
Network Config Management
- Added ability to do backups for multiple devices using Beta Config MGMT.
- Fixed Network Config Management minor issues:
- Added prompt for backup confirmation;
- Added an ability to cancel the backup;
- Enhanced the pop-up notification to close automatically after a successful backup;
- Added automatic refresh for device backup status after it successfully finished or failed;
- Added an ability to navigate between devices if they backed up.