Question: What are the best practices to ensure time-dependent workflows (i.e.: idle for x hours), trigger correctly in BMS?
- It should not have any "Created by" or "Updated by" events in the Triggers tab:
- Ensure SLA’s are associated correctly.
- If a Ticket does not have any attached SLA, the idle time will be tracked on a 24/7 basis.
- Idle state timer resets once a ticket is touched or updated in any sort. A ticket untouched would mean the following:
- No Actual Update and Save happened on the Ticket.
- No Activity Added.
- No Time Entry Added.
- You can still open the Ticket, and click on it, this will not affect the Idle Time.
- If you still have issues triggering a workflow with Idle hours please contact Kaseya Support.
Note: Idle Workflows will not work on Trial Accounts.