The Traverse 9.5.24 release includes a new feature, enhancements and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
Network Config Management
- A new 'Beta Config MGMT' module has been implemented to replace Flash components within the 'Config MGMT' module. A new 'Beta Config MGMT' module is accessible alongside with the 'Config MGMT' module. This module displays by default for Superusers and Admins users. To provide and restrict access to the 'Beta Config MGMT' module for tenant users navigate to Administration>User class>Privileges>Technical Preview setting section.
Content: Device Signatures
- Added device signature file for Sophos XG230 devices.
- Fixed security vulnerability issues:
- Added missing HTTP headers including Strict-Transport-Security, X-XSS-Protection, X-Content-Type-Options, Content-Security-Policy, X-Frame-Options;
- Fixed version disclosure;
- Removed the page that is out of use.
Reports & Dashboard
- Fixed an issue when Reports >Advanced >Network >Advanced report was generated for all devices though a specific device was selected.
- Fixed an issue when no devices were displayed in the Result tab after the network discovery.