This release has a number of incremental improvements and fixes.
- The contact may now be activated/deactivated with an effective date, when modifying a contact in an account record.
- Ad-hoc reports can now include occurrence details (Occurrence Count and Last Occurrence) for tickets related to VSA alarms.
- Added a new API endpoint to retrieve Sales Tax Items.
- Added StartDateUTC and EndTimeUTC properties to the response for the GET Timesheet Timelogs API endpoint.
Vorex RMM Integrations
- Fixed an issue where the VSA agent was counted two similarly named organizations.
Vorex Service Desk
- Fixed an issue where the Agent Procedure did not work when creating a ticket from VSA.
- Fixed an issue where workflow cleared a contact from a ticket when it was configured to update the account field.
- Fixed an issue where users could not authenticate through SSO to the mobile application if they used an email address as their username.
- Fixed an issue where emails were sent to CCs when internal notes were added to a ticket.
- Fixed an issue where Ticket Activity was missing from the Modules list under API Lookups in the API documentation.
- Fixed an issue when the same inventory item was added to a product quote multiple times, and the user attempted to delete one, the system was deleted the selected duplicate item.
- Fixed an issue where updating a recurring service item in a contract, without updating the quantity, caused incorrect calculation of proration amounts.
- Fixed an issue where irrelevant options appeared in CRM > Accounts > Location > Country drop-down when modifying the address of an account location.