What can I migrate from On-Premise to SaaS or SaaS to On-Premise?
The Import Center page imports and exports automation solutions—user-defined data structures that can be applied to multiple agents—into and out of the VSA
Navigate to System > Server Management > Import Center page
Here, you can migrate automation solutions between VSAs, or import automation solutions from other solution providers.
Objects may need to be shared with your scope before they display in export object drop-down lists.
Import/export types of automation solutions include:
- Agent Procedures - Includes the option of exporting and importing folders of agent procedures. Check the Show Only Folders checkbox at the top of the New Export dialog to select a folder of agent procedures to export.
- Agent Templates
- Event Sets
- Service Desk Holiday
- Monitor Sets
- Monitor SNMP Sets
- Patch Policies
- Report Data Part
- Report Template
- Service Desk Tickets
- Service Desk Definitions
- Service Desk Message Templates
You can import or export multiple items of multiple types using a single XML. For example, you may want to import a set of agent procedures and monitor sets that are both used together for form a single automation solution.
Use this tab to import an automation solution XML into your VSA.
- New Import- Select an XML file to import, then click the Process
- View Import Details- Displays a history of the import.
The paging displays a log of the files you have imported.
Use this tab to export an automation solution XML into your VSA.
- New Export
- Select the type of automation solution to export.
- Select one or more items of that type to export.
- Click the Continue button to add another type of automation solution.
- Click the Export button to export. A single XML file is created that is still stored on the Kaseya Server.
- Click the Downloadhyperlink for the newly exported file that displays in the table grid of the Exports page.
- Confirm saving the file to your local machine.
- View Export Details- Displays a history of the export.
Note: If there is something that is not on the above list, then we can engage with our Professional Service team and get an SOW of the work, which is a paid service.